Tuesday, November 1

Can you paint with all of the colors of the wind?

Pin It Now!

Indian Jaquards are here to stay. They've made slight appearance the past few seasons but walking through Le Bon Marche today I realized that they were everywhere. Since my mother is pretty much a hippy was too young to ever really be one, she's been sporting these native American inspired gems for as long as I can remember. Once again, here I am, wishing I could raid her closet. 

What we want aren't the light, mainstream cotton jaquards but the real scratchy, heavy, smell-like-a-wet-dog-in-the-rain ones, and those, my friend, were not to be found. 

Let the hunt begin. 

Side note: everyone is also wearing these crepe wedges which are great because they feel like slippers but in essence this is no news at all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...