Friday, October 28

The stillness of October gold went out like beauty from a face.

Pin It Now!

For the bravest of the brave there is such thing as the summer short. It's a sort of way of saying I'm fearless or my tan is still warming my skin, or better yet, I just hopped off a plane from some lush tropical location, just popping through for a quick coffee before I'm on my way back to my bungalow. 

Either way, we can't tell if we should be inspired or frightened by the strength of the October short man but there is something endearing about this look and most of all if the bare legs didn't catch your eye, I'm sure the old postman bike did. 

Hats off to you Mr. Fall Shorts, may your legs stay numb and your immune system strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...