Sunday, October 23

I want to travel. Maybe I'll end up living in Norway, making cakes.

Pin It Now!

Lately, and when I say lately sometimes I mean for what feels like ages, I have a profound obsession with Norwegian knitwear. I see it everywhere I go and it's like I have to have it. There is something to simple yet so welcomming, warm and cozy about a Scandinavian wool sweater that makes you want to curl up by the fire with a good book, or go for a walk in the woods. I love them on kids, I love them on a baby, I love them on a boyfriend, I really just want to love them on myself. 

So Christmas hints to all, I'm on the market for a sweater like this. Also I love the pants and the gorgeous leather jacket so you don't have to fight over who gets me what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...